Great Quote
What I liked about this photo is the detail of the leaves and the rocks. Also I like the quote by Alexander a great general. What I could of done was to level out the shadows and highlights and the colors. Another thing is that there are two people up on the top one is more noticeable. But still the picture has great symbolism that represents the quote.
The contrast is great so it brings out the colors.There is also good volume in the rocks,trees,and the stone steps.The lining and depth is great. also the dents and signs of wear is shown in the photo. The technique that I used is by slanting the camera a little upwards to get a good photo.
What I could of done is to bring out shadows and lessen the highlights. Again I could of cropped out the dude in the top left with the red shirt. The contrast was kind of high. But still it was a good photo.

No comments:
Post a Comment