Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Rule of Thirds
Rule of Thirds
This is the rule of thirds project that we did for class. What I like about these photos are the brightness was toned down a little big to show shadows. Some have lighting that shows massive detail to the pictures.
For an example the tree photos had great lighting and shadow contrast in there.
I used rule of thirds to have detail in the corners or horizon lines. All the details are crammed in the picture in one place to look awesome. The different lights and shadows that blend with each other is awesome. Some of the pictures where up close to the objects also to show detail.
What i could change was the fuzziness in one photo. The other two are a little too bright and mask some detail. also the berries are a little fuzzy to and one of the leaves are too bright for the picture, but overall the pictures are awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I like the first photo. I like the motorcycle.
ReplyDeleteI like the picture of the trees. Try next time to not pick such blurry photos.
ReplyDeleteThe first photo is best, if you want to know in particular. On the other ones, they are oddly colored and some are fuzzy. It would be good to clear that up while editing.
ReplyDeletewow JUST WOW!! amazing
ReplyDeleteJust perfect!
ReplyDelete