Friday, October 25, 2013

eye views

Photo Reflection
These pictures represent the various eye views. Such as birds eye, eye level, and worms eye views. They where taken in the various areas of the school campus. like the pond and the recess area. Each have different levels of height and lighting too.

The techniques I used to take these pictures vary, some I tilt to the sides or prop them up on objects.
For example the slide and the tree stump. I tried to put emphasis on the lights, shadows and the close up
blurriness. I got great color from the sun reflecting light off the objects such as the green grass.

The Photo I liked most is the 7th picture. The color and the close up blurriness was awesome.
It actually looked like the perspective of an animal in the grass. Out of everything I would not
want to change anything about the picture.


3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed looking at the last picture. because i liked the view of the pond and the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Really enjoyed the photo of the slide simply incredible

    ReplyDelete
  3. turn off ur comment thing buddy or else

    ReplyDelete